Thursday, February 24, 2011

Major CRUSH...

On chevron pattern floors... LOVE!

I'll take the rug AND coordinating chairs...
Nate Berkus & Anne Coyle featured in Elle Decor


The perfect guest room or teenage girls room


An ideal dining room for a house in Palm Springs (that I will have one day!)
Jonathan Adler - Liz Lange's Country Residence


How cute for a little girls room or playroom
domino mag


Wood floors - very french... very envious!
Ina Garten's NY Home


Bathroom tiled floor... dee-vine!
Christina Murphy Interiors


Another fabulous chevron wood floor
domino mag


And sooooo good in a kitchen!
via decorpad

2 comments:

  1. Love love the black and white with the bold accents. And I want that bathroom. So when I have that dream house (hoping its sooner than later) you are hired if you can do this to my house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am digging the girl's playroom/bedroom! I would however add a nice girly and happy art on its wall. I believe that art could radiate positivism on a room :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...